Neo Neon Signs is a long standing supplier to some of New Zealand’s most recognised brands. Our commitment to service, quality and outstanding workmanship has earned us the respect of brands such as Progressive Enterprises, Paper Plus Group and Ray White Real Estate with relationship lasting in excess of 20 years.
We have a dedicated Project Management team equipped to facilitate any project large or small. Neo Neon Signs has experience in nationwide corporate rebrands, most notably the National Bank rebrand to ANZ Bank for all internal and external signage requirements.
We pride ourselves on our ability to solve problems; from the design of your signage through to the maintenance of your signage post installation.
- Welding area
- Router and Laser machines
- Spray Booth
- Neon Plant
- Fabrication division
- Dedicated graphics preparation and application area
- Large Format Flatbed printers and Latex machines
- Full Vehicle application bay…coming soon!
- Site Safe Accredited installers
- Truck mounted Cherry Picker and Trailer Cherry Picker
- Scissor Lift with dedicated transporter
- Crane Truck
- Three dedicated installation vans
- Internally illuminated signs
- Flexi-face Signs
- Neon and LED illuminated Signs
- Cold cathode architectural lighting
- Edge-lit Signs
- Fabricated letters – Plastic or metal
- Moulded pans and letters
- 3 Dimensional router or laser cut graphics
- Vinyl graphics
- Digitally printed graphics, both wide format and flat bed